fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PM PrepCast

PM PrepCast 13 years 10 months ago #1524

• Michael Douglas
  • Michael Douglas's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have read and heard a lot of great feedback from those that have purchased the PM PrepCast and are now PMP certified. It sounds as if this PrepCast is more suited for those that are studying for their PMP,which is more indepth than the CAPM. I would like to cover material specific to the CAPM, does this PrepCast do that as well?

Re:PM PrepCast 13 years 10 months ago #1525

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Michael,

The PrepCast is valid both for the PMP Exam and the CAPM Exam even though it was created with the PMP in mind.

I recommend to my CAPM students that the simplest way to prepare for the CAPM Exam is to read the PMBOK Guide several times (after all, CAPM is mostly memorization) and as you read the PMBOK Guide you can go ahead and watch the corresponding video lessons of The PrepCast to help solidify the concepts.

I've even had a number of people who just watched the PrepCast and passed the exam. But frankly - I discourage that strongly. I want you to understand the concepts in their completeness.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinCoy Studer

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login