fbpx

Reply: I passed my CAPM exam on Oct 26 2023

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I passed my CAPM exam on Oct 26 2023

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 months 3 weeks ago #31067

Coy Studer

Hello Ermias,

Most people I know prepare by taking as many practice quizzes/exams as possible. They use the results of each to direct their studies in either the PMBOK guide, lecture/video material, or both to improve their understanding of the material. How you best study for the CAPM exam is certainly up to you, but I found the PM PrepCast material invaluable in my preparation and success for passing the CAPM exam, on my first attempt.

Best wishes on your studies and CAPM exam.

Respectfully,
Coy
4 months 3 weeks ago #31066

Rochelle Martinez

Hello Ermias. Please visit our page to learn more about our CAPM exam training materials www.project-management-prepcast.com/capm-exam/the-capm-prepcast . Hope this helps.

Good luck with your CAPM exam!
4 months 3 weeks ago #31059

Ermias Abew

's Avatar

Dear John,
Congratulations

I am planning to take CAPM exam within the next two months! I wanted to reach out and see if you could kindly assist me by providing some resources. I'm feeling a bit confused about where to start and which resources to utilize. Any guidance or recommendations you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your support!
5 months 3 weeks ago #30983

Coy Studer

's Avatar

Congratulations John. May your career as a project manager be successful and adventurous.
5 months 3 weeks ago #30980

Rochelle Martinez

Congratulations, John!
5 months 3 weeks ago #30971

Sameer Menda

Hello John,

Congratulations on your success!! We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login