fbpx

Reply: Questions: Possible submitted my PMI Application with incorrect contact hours

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Questions: Possible submitted my PMI Application with incorrect contact hours

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 2 months ago #30193

Elizabeth Harrin

You don't need contact hours to be a PMI member.
You will need them to apply for any exam but I'm surprised you managed to submit an application without having filled that section in adequately. When I looked at the form, the button only turned green once I had added enough hours.
I would contact PMI via their online chat and tell them the situation.
1 year 2 months ago #30191

PMI Application contact hours

's Avatar

I just recently found out that a minimum of 23 Contact Hours are NEEDED before even applying to be a PMI member and apply for the test. I was always under the impression that I can enter where I plan on getting my hours then updating later once I've been approved and gotten my certificate. In this case, is it too late to go back and change it? Am I never going to be able to take the CAPM or PMP again because I misunderstood the instructions?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login