fbpx

Reply: Just Cleared the CAPM Exam!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Just Cleared the CAPM Exam!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 7 months ago #27980

Claudiu Fulga

Congrats on your CAPM!
Why don't you recommend Rita's book? It is highly recommended everywhere I read about CAPM exam prep. Everyone speaks so highly about it, that it convinced me to buy one too.
I agree that the CAPM Exam Sim by Prepcast is the best though.
2 years 10 months ago #27429

Stan Po - Admin

Debra,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
2 years 10 months ago #27428

Debra Hebert

Here's looking at the newest CAPM! I just cleared my exam this morning with Above Target in all domains. I took a blended course from KnowledgeHut and studied the slides from that class. I read and took all the quizzes in Rita Mulcahy's CAPM Exam Prep book. (I didn't like that Rita's book only mentions important ITTO's however the quizzes here at PM Prepcast cover almost everything) I don't recommend that book. I then took the advice of a poster on another forum and created a Powerpoint of all the ITTO's. This was tremendous in helping me to learn the ITTO's and what each item actually was and how they related to the process by looking them up in the PMBOK guide. Additionally, I used the timed/learning quizzes here at PM PrepCast and referenced and studied every question I didn't get right in the PMBOK guide. Lastly, I began taking the timed full-length exams. After each exam, I referenced and studied my weak areas in the PMBOK guide. I took all three and consistently scored 80%. I felt pretty confident after the first two but decided to take the last one to be sure. It worked!

PM Prepcast questions are truly the most similar to the actual CAPM exam questions. In fact, I could have sworn that a few of the actual questions were the same as in the PrepCast! I am ecstatic and relieved that this exam is behind me! Good luck to all that are studying and cheers to all those who have passed!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login