fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Passed on 1st try with Above Target in all categories!

Passed on 1st try with Above Target in all categories! 3 years 1 week ago #26983

• Neety Sachar
  • Neety Sachar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I passed my CAPM exam today with above target score in all categories.
I studied part time for about a month and half mainly practicing with timed quizzes and going through explanation of incorrect responses and took a week off from work to schedule the exam with the intention acquiring the certification.
I studied full time for about 4 days out of the entire week, which mostly included simulator exam practice. As previously mentioned by many individuals, practicing is the key to passing this certification!
Thank you Cornelius Fichtner for developing a robust tool which helped me immensely through my CAPM journey!
All the very best to everyone who would like to accomplish this certification! You can do it!

Passed on 1st try with Above Target in all categories! 3 years 1 week ago #26991

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Neety,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinCoy Studer

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login