fbpx

Reply: CAPM Exam Calculations?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : CAPM Exam Calculations?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 2 days ago #26882

Syed hassnain Raza

Hi Everyone,

I think its better to ask from the test center, i plan to appear for the CAPM exam in test center, can anyone provide info on how many numercical based questions come in the actual CAPM exam that has 150 questions?
3 years 4 days ago #26871

Markus Kopko

Hi Angelica,

there is an online calculator available, similar to the windows build-in calculator.
If you do the exam online, you are not allowed to use paper&pencil; instead of that, you need to use the also build-in whiteboard.
If you do the exam in a test center, it depends I would say. Some will hand out you some pieces of paper and a pencil; others will
give you a tablet or something similar.
If you want to be 100% sure you need to contact them directly, I guess.

Regards,

Markus
3 years 4 days ago #26869

Angelica Valera

Hi all, I wanted to inquire if any of you that has already taken and passed the CAPM exam, when you had questions regarding calculations, were you able to use a calculator and/or pencil/pen and paper to do them? Not saying I can't calculate in my head, but I'd rather be sure. Hope something is allowed, so maybe someone can enlighten me. Thank you!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login