fbpx

Reply: WANTED! Study Partner for CAPM Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : WANTED! Study Partner for CAPM Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 10 months ago #27257

Adesola Ojerinde

's Avatar

I want to get my CAPM as well and a friend recommended Prepcast to me, got in here and found your message of wanting a study partner. I need that too and will appreciate every help i can get. I plan to take the exam by early July, i guess that gives enough time to prepare. I can be reached anytime by email. Thank you.
2 years 11 months ago #27243

Joshua Tucker

I want to take mine in end of June. My email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
2 years 11 months ago #27212

Jodi Sanders

I have my exam booked for May 7 - what is your timeline? My email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
2 years 11 months ago #27083

CHRISTIAN OKOYE

Hello Kulwant,

I'm planning to take mine end of April as well. I will like a study partner too. please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so we can figure out how to go about it. Thank you
3 years 1 week ago #26716

Jeannette Hernandez

Hi,

I'll send you an email so we can exchange on how we can be partners! Thanks!
3 years 1 week ago #26715

Jeannette Hernandez

Hi Kulwant,

I am planning to take it in May. Here is my email address so we can exchange and see if we can partner! This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login