fbpx

Reply: Technical difficulties. Don't worry, we will reschedule with you for no charge

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Technical difficulties. Don't worry, we will reschedule with you for no charge

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 1 month ago #26473

Linda De Boer

G'day Collette,
Great advice for others who hit the same issue, thanks for helping others get through.
I would love to hear how you in the exam too!
3 years 1 month ago #26464

Colette Johnson

Ughhh!!! One thing that happened to me in the virtual exam. I got the to the step where I submitted photos of my work space. It said they would be reviewed and the test would be opened up for me.

My screen went blank.

I received a message that said "Technical difficulties. Don't worry, we will reschedule with you for no charge". I freaked out. I was prepared and knew that if I had to wait I may lose some of the knowledge!

I had 5 minutes left before my exam so I redid the process. Didn't know if it would work, but it did. It took until 14 minutes after my scheduled time to finally get in front of a proctor and get my test opened!

If you get kicked out immediately, try the process over!!

FYI. This is an excellent tool. I tested and tested and tested for hours with it. I also used PocketPrep. Another great tool.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login