fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: I am now CAPM certified

I am now CAPM certified 3 years 1 month ago #26315

• Surya Teja Kelallatur Rajendra
  • Surya Teja Kelallatur Rajendra's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Dear Exam Takers,

Here is the brief journey of mine. I have participated in the CAPM exam prep course for 3 days at End of Nov 2020. Started understanding PMBOK Edition 6, going through the slides (those i got from my acadamy where i took
classes), trying to remember as much as i can, identifying short cuts, focusing on ITTO's and their definitions, reading through PMBOK etc etc during christmas holidays (21.12.2020 until 02.01.2021)... Later bought PM prepcast simulator on 05.01.21 and started giving exams and practicing questions whenever i got time. Apart from the simulator, i did practiced lot of questions those came across my sight in internet. Intotal, close to 1400. I gave my first attempt on 22.01.2021 and passed (huh..off my chest)..
Being honest, PM prep cast helped me to get ready for the exam 100% due to the fact the interface/style of questions looks quite similar in the end exam. However, one should accept the fact that the questions in
the simulator are tougher than in the end exam. So, if you can pass your practice tests here, you can easily pass your end exam.
My exam performance: Above target in all knowledge areas and also in the first three chapters.
CAPM is not at all an easy exam to pass and also not impossible. If I can do it, anyone can do it :-)

Study hard, practice well and consistency is the key.

Best Regards
Surya
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kelly Gilliam
Last edit: by Surya Teja Kelallatur Rajendra.

I am now CAPM certified 3 years 1 month ago #26327

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Surya,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC

I am now CAPM certified 3 years 4 days ago #26866

• Angelica Valera
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Surya! May I ask if you came across exam questions pertaining to the extra slides in the PrepCast? For instance, Cost Management has extra slides on Advanced Cost Theory, etc. Resource Management has extra slides on Human Resources. There are also Agile slides. If you can recall the exam enough, I'm just curious. I understand that information is included because it's also important to know but if it's not needed yet to do the exam itself, I would rather focus my efforts on studying everything else. I can definitely go back to it later.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinCoy Studer

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login