fbpx

Reply: PASSED MY CAPM 12-1-20

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PASSED MY CAPM 12-1-20

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 3 months ago #24883

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations, Jeneh, that's such good news!
3 years 3 months ago #24878

Jeneh Davies-Granby

I bought the CAPM PM PrepCast about 2 weeks ago and did an exclusive studying time. Thanks to God and the PM PrepCast for helping me prepare for my exam.
Lesson Learned; be familiar with all the ITTO, Input, and Output (DO NOT MEMORIZE). There are lots of them. Also PreCast gives you an idea of what to expect. Not exactly word for word questions but if you understand the concept, you will pass on your first try.
Try to understand why processes are used and how to connect them to their ITTOs, Inputs, and Outputs. Be familiar with the project manager role and how they affect the project. The Agile Approach was another heavyweight questions. Study and understand why the Agile approach exists. How does it impact projects. Overall PM PrepCast study questions are going to ease down the fear you may be having to take this exam. Good Luck to you all and Yes you can go it!!!!!!!

Thank you,
Jeneh

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login