fbpx

Reply: CAPM vs PMP exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : CAPM vs PMP exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 5 months ago #24044

Mustafa Kirdök

Dear Graham,

The difference between both is that the CAPM Exam is solely based on theoretical foundation given in the PMBOK, whereas the PMP Exam focuses on situational questions. Situational by means of scenarios that PMP Exam takers should have experienced during their professional career. That is also the reason why a longer work experience is required as a eligibility requirement for the PMP Exam. Therefore, I would highly recommend you to acquire the Exam Simulator for CAPM. The PrepCast Tutorials are identical, thus the Exam Simulator would be sufficient for you.

In case of further questions, feel free to contact me.

Best regards,

Mustafa
3 years 5 months ago #24008

Graham B

Hello.
I'm planning to take the CAPM exam next month, but have been using many PMP materials (incl. the Prepcast PMP Exam Simulator for a couple of months). Can anyone give me an idea of what content is notably different between the two. It's a long and dull story as to why I'm in this situation, so apologies if it sounds odd.
Thanks in advance.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login