fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Study Partner

Study Partner 4 years 11 months ago #17268

• Farhad Sh
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Laura,

My timeline for the exam is quite the same. Could you find any study group?

Study Partner 4 years 10 months ago #17472

• Honglin Li
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I and my study partner are looking for a few new members in our study group. Our study group used to have 5 people, and 3 have passed the exam and moved on. We enjoyed the dynamic conversation and are hoping for a larger group than just the two of us.

We both have the exam date on June 26th, and are flexible whether the potential new members have simialr target dates or not.

My What's App number is +1 202 406 0700 in case you are interested.

Best luck with everything :)

Study Partner 4 years 9 months ago #17830

• Jayapriya Narayanan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I am still looking for study partner. Is anyone interested? I got PMP Prep CAST and Rita Mulcahy book. Please reach out to me. We can share our contact info through the moderator.

Study Partner 4 years 9 months ago #17902

• kamal salawu
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, good day to you I will like to be your study partner I have a subscription for Precast and Simulation, 1000 practice with Christopher and 2 other books from Amazon
please contact me if interested

Study Partner 4 years 9 months ago #17952

• Julian A. Thomas
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
HI Jaya,

I happen to have Rita's and the Prepcast subscription too and keen on finding a study partner ASAP. If this option is closed, can someone else/persons team up with me?
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login