PMI-ACP Training: Declaration of Interdependence
PMI-ACP® Exam Prep: The Declaration of Interdependence
The Agile PrepCast is your complete PMI-ACP training. With over 40 hours of in-depth lessons it is one of the best PMI-ACP classes online. Please enjoy this free lesson:
The first minute of this free lesson is a quick preface about PrepCast features and functionality. Feel free to fast forward.
In this lesson we will review The Declaration of Interdependence. The Declaration of Interdependence was published in 2005 by a group of Agile practitioners to help implement guidelines set forth in the Agile Manifesto. It contains six principles essential to “management’ in general, not just to “project’ or “product’ management, and outlines leadership methods used to manage the interdependency of people, processes and value in order to perform work.
The following will be reviewed as part of this lesson:
- The history of the Declaration of Interdependence
- The Agile Declaration of Interdependence as it was originally conceived
- Details of the six principle statements that make up the Declaration
- Insight into why each of these principles is important to Agile
- Why using the aspects of ‘interdependence’ on your Agile projects will help them succeed
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Coming soon: Transcript in Development