fbpx

Reply: Passed on my 1st attempt, AT*3, course=2w, mock=1w

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed on my 1st attempt, AT*3, course=2w, mock=1w

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
9 months 1 week ago #30714

Daniel Soerensen

Congratulations Anthony! You are definitely an outlier when it comes to preparation time, and I would definitely not recommend this to anyone. It's a very impressive feat to start from scratch and have It all done in 3 weeks, so kudos to you. Enjoy the PMP designation and all the best in your professional journey!

Regards,
9 months 2 weeks ago #30692

Sameer Menda

Hello Anthony,

Congratulations on passing your exam!!

Thank you for sharing your success & lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
9 months 2 weeks ago #30691

Anthony LE DOUGUET

When I decided to take the PMP exam, I had a very limited time to study and take the exam : 3 weeks !
So here is how I did to get PMP certified during this time frame.

Course (2 weeks)
I studied with the 35h PMP Exam Prep course on Udemy by Andrew Ramdayal (TIA) ==> So good : everything you need to know, no less, no more !
To make sure I didn't miss out on anything, I read some guides later on (PMBOK 7, Agile PG, Scrum Guide, Agile Manifesto) ==> I didn't learn anything new, the Udemy course really shipped everything !
I managed PMI eligibility and exam scheduling during those 2 weeks ==> I got eligibility in 48h (didn't get audited, otherwise my timing could have been messed up), and scheduled online testing to have an appointment quickly and exactly when I was available.

Mock exams (1 week)
I chose the Prepcast exam simulator for taking mock exams before the actual exam.
After trying half a dozen simulators out, I picked this one for below reasons :
  • Best market value when considering number of questions/quality of questions/price
  • Number of mock exams available (deluxe version)
  • Quality of the interface
  • Quality of feedbacks on each question
I took 1 mock exam per day ==> It's exhausting, but it's the best way to know how to manage your effort on D-day and have accurate metrics to compare to an exam-like situation
Truly, this simulator is amazing for at least 4 reasons:
  • The exact same wording, pitch length, difficulty level and ambiguity level as the question I got on the real exam ==> totally uncanny : the exam felt like yet another mock exam on the Prepcast simulator
  • The interface is as close as could be as the one you'll get on D-day
  • The feedback you get on each question (and on each proposition of each question) is really thorough and means a great deal when studying for the exam
  • I performed exactly the same at the exam than on mock exam : AT on each topic, with seemingly 80% overall success (judging by sight on the exam score gauge)

And here you go, PMP certified in 3 weeks top ! :woohoo:

Cheers

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login