fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed exam 9/11/23 - 1st try... I overstudied

Passed exam 9/11/23 - 1st try... I overstudied 7 months 1 week ago #30815

• Anonymous
  • Anonymous's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi,

I suppose one of the problems could have been done without a calculator, with simple multiplication , simple addition, & division… I didn’t want to risk it. The second problem definitely needed a calculator unless you are a super math whiz with crazy skills. I could do the subtraction, but not the division in my head. My math skills are quite good, but not that good. Both were standard formulas, which I knew because I studied them just in case. I am glad I did. The formulas didn’t take that long to learn and I know I got both of them right. Well, I guess there’s no way to know that you got it right, but I would be very surprised if I missed them.

Passed exam 9/11/23 - 1st try... I overstudied 7 months 1 week ago #30830

• Daniel Soerensen
  • Thank you received: 19
Good to know. Thank you for sharing!
Daniel Soerensen, PMP, CSPO
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login