fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed with AT/T/AT on 1st attempt

Passed with AT/T/AT on 1st attempt 8 months 4 weeks ago #30697

• David H
  • David H's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I enrolled in PM Prepcast since December 2022 and managed to obtained my 35 hours in May 2023. I managed to schedule my exam at the end of July 2023.

The PM prepcast exam simulator is a very informative tool to practice for the exam. It requires/train you to dedicate 4 hours out of your schedule to do your practice exam. At the end of the practice exam, do take the time to review the wrong answer to ensure you know which option to choose. I do personally believe that it will help you in the actual PMP exam. My reading and studying material is only PM Prepcast and I have manged to pass it .

For PMP aspirant, do expect the exam to take a toll on the actual day hence, the practice exam is the perfect place to Horne your skills and reasoning as well as prepare you mentally for the actual exam condition.

Passed with AT/T/AT on 1st attempt 8 months 3 weeks ago #30716

• Daniel Soerensen
  • Thank you received: 19
Hi David,

Thank you for sharing your feedback, and huge congratulations on passing the PMP exam. Make sure you celebrate this big accomplishment. All the best in your path to continuous education and professional development.

Regards,
Daniel Soerensen, PMP, CSPO
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login