The PDU Podcast Product Overview
Earn PDUs on Your Phone, Tablet or PC!
The PDU Podcast is a simple and affordable solution to earning your Professional Development Units (PDUs). With a subscription to The PDU Podcast you receive 1 new webinar worth at least 1 PDU every month. Automatically.
Download the webinars on your phone, tablet or PC and watch them anytime and anywhere.
And if you are in a hurry and need to earn lots of PDUs quickly, then you also have the option to buy a whole year's worth of webinars at once.
Here is what one of our customers had to say:
I use The PDU Podcast on average once a week for about a half an hour on my pc, tablet or smartphone. An absolute ideal and easy tool for every person [who] needs 60 PDUs. I am sure, everybody will find 30 minutes a week for his continuing education.
Thanks to Cornelius for the very interesting Podcast-content, this comfortable way to get PDUs, and the helpful support to keep the project managers eyes on his business focus.Karl Trachsler, Switzerland
The PDU Podcast is easy to use, it's convenient because you can watch the webinars anytime, anyhow and anywhere, and it fits both your budget and your pocket because the webinars are designed to work on your phone.
PDU Podcast Benefits
Never Forget to Earn Your PDUs
- Always have enough PDUs
- Earn PDUs the easy way
- Earn PDUs on your phone
- Maximise your time
- Earn PDUs wherever and whenever
- Relax! Let the PDUs come to YOU
PDU Podcast Features
Earn PDUs on Autopilot. Month after Month.
- Watch webinars. Claim Your PDUs.
- New webinar every month
- Learn from renowned PM Experts
- You earn pre-approved Category A PDUs
- Works on phone, tablet or PC
- Get at least 1 PDU every month
PDU Podcast Package
Downloads to Your Phone or Tablet.
- "Subscribe" or "Buy Now" options:
- Subscribe to monthly webinars
- Or buy 12 webinars at once
- PMI® R.E.P.-Approved
- Starting at $19.99
The Zen of Earning Your PDUs
This is the easiest and most relaxing way to earn your PDUs!
Your PDU Podcast subscription delivers new webinars straight to your phone, tablet or PC. You receive your first webinar as soon as you subscribe. New webinars will arrive every 30 days thereafter. Best of all, it doesn't matter when you sign up because you always start with the first webinar in the series.
Here is the list of webinars you receive:
PDU Podcast Webinars
- Effective Meetings for PMs
- Dealing with Difficult People
- High Performing PMOs
- Managing Teams in a Virtual World
- The Strategic Project Leader
- Build your Service-based Project Leadership Skills
- Effective Teleconferencing
- Leadership Challenges of Complex Projects (Part 1)
- Leadership Challenges of Complex Projects (Part 2)
- Managing Stakeholder Expectations
- Effective Project Dashboarding
- The 4-week PMO
21.75 PDUs Total
- Effective Presentations for Project Managers
- Do More With Less
- What's Your Communication Style
- Stop Meeting Failure
- Managing Scope from Cradle to Grave
- Project Monitoring and Controlling
- Managing Small Projects
- How Do You Know That Your Project Is In Trouble?
- An Overview of Agile Methods and Agile PM
- Effective Project Execution with Lean Agile Kanban
- Effective Risk Response Strategies and Controls
- Project Communication on Virtual and Global Teams
- Lessons Learned Framework
- Why Strong Ethics are Important for PM Success
20.00 PDUs Total
- Conflict on the Fly
- Agile PM User Stories
- Project Collaboration Tools That Rock
- Agile PM: Introduction to Scrum
- Project Leadership
- 7 Factors to Successfully Lead Global Teams
- Agile PM: The Crystal Family
- Planning and Initiating your Project
- PMO Success Stories
- Customer-Centric Project Management
- Transitioning to a Team Leader
18.75 PDUs Total
Learn from 25 Renowned Experts
Your PDU Podcast subscription brings the combines expertise of 25 renowned experts straight to your pocket, straight to your phone.
Each presenter was specifically selected for their individual competence in the field. And each webinar was reviewed by a Project Management Professional (PMP)® certified individual to ensure that the content is relevant to project management, meets Project Management Institute (PMI)® standards and teaches you new skills.
Here are the experts: