fbpx

Reply: Expiry Date For Exam Simulator ? Does access end at start of day, or end of the day ?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Expiry Date For Exam Simulator ? Does access end at start of day, or end of the day ?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 1 month ago #29081

Daniel Romero

Got it -my simulator was extended promptly. Just wanted to make sure nobody else ran into that issue. Thank you for clarifying!!
2 years 1 month ago #29080

Cornelius Fichtner

Daniel,

Still true. According to your account, the account was set to expire today "2022-02-14 20:09:44" --- but that's 20:09:44 system time, not your local time.
2 years 1 month ago #29079

Daniel Romero

FYI This is no longer true because I used this info to plan out my last day before test, and lost my exam simulator just as I was about to start my last practice exam around 2 PM on day it expires :(
7 years 4 months ago #8734

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Don,

I just discussed this with our technical team and learned that the system gives you 90 days starting from and to exactly the time of the day when you activated it. So if you activated it at 08:25:37 in the morning, then it will expire at exactly that time also. However, the time is not actually shown to the user on the simulator screen...

And so, in discussing your question, we decided to change the system in such a way that expiration will be at the end of the day, no matter what the activation time was. In that way you don't have to worry about "squeezing" in another exam early in the morning.
7 years 4 months ago #8733

Don Mercer

My access to simulator expires on Nov. 25th
Can I access it until the end of the day on the 25th or until end of day on the 24th?
- Don

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login