fbpx

Reply: Thank you Cornelius and team!!!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Thank you Cornelius and team!!!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 1 week ago #30354

Sameer Menda

Hello Abraham!

Hearty Congratulations on passing your exam!!

Thank you for sharing your success. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
1 year 2 weeks ago #30338

Abraham Morris

I would recommend Prepcast to everyone who is aspiring to sit the PMP exam. I studied on another site and thought I was good enough. One day I met one of my professional friends and expressed my concern to her that I was studying for the PMP exam. I was quick to let her know that I was ready to do the actual exam.

She said I should prove it by doing a quiz on Prepcast. She put up her login and opened a 50-question timed quiz. I scored 42%. I was shocked and asked to try the strict 100 questions. She afforded me the time, and I scored a better grade of 43%, 1% better. She didn't say anything, but me asking her to send me the link to Prepcast, which I bought right on the spot.

These were her last words "when you start scoring 65% and above, don't hesitate to schedule your real exam."

I developed a study tool. I didn't listen to the simulation since I already had the 35 required hours. I started the untimed practice quiz and included the ITTOs questions.

The course's best and most helpful part is the relevant and detailed explanation and rationale for each answer choice. As I took the quizzes, I referred to the PMBOK guide recommended under the explanation and rationale section and read it for every wrong answer I got and even some correct ones that I wasn't 100% sure of.

I created an excel spreadsheet for the ITTOs to group them according to similar inputs, tools and techniques, and outputs. After my first week, I did the first exam and scored a fair 72%. I continued this study habit and did the rest of the exams scoring better grades every time.

One week before my exam I decided to listen to the Agile booster. After the first 4 lessons on the booster, I turned it off and knew that the explanations and rationale for each question I practiced were enough for me to sit the real exam.

I set aside exam 4 for a final test 2 days before my scheduled PMI-PMP exam. I did this to do my final test of knowledge before the exam to see if I should postpone if I didn't get above 85%. I scored an 87%.

At this time, I knew in 2 days I would successfully pass the PMP exam, which I just did with an "above target" score.

Thank you Cornelius and team!!!!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login