fbpx

Reply: My first test score and worried percentage

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : My first test score and worried percentage

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 7 months ago #7987

James Morrione

Spend the time to review the questions you missed. I scored low on my first time and most of my misses were:
- failure to thoroughly read the question and/or answer
- topic was one where I was able to eliminate 2 of the answers and I picked my best response ( I aver a little better that 60% correct on these questions)
- distill the question to the key issue and then create a file of the misses. I prefer index cards as it forces me to write the main issue and answer down and I can then shuffle them to ensure I can correctly answer them when I review the cards.
7 years 7 months ago #7966

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Senthilkumar,

I would review / study your weak areas based on the questions you are missing on the simulated exams. Don't forget to review the questions you got correct as well. There were often times on the simulated exams that I would have to guess and sometimes guessed correctly but it is important to go through those questions as well to be sure you understand why you made the correct choice. If you haven't already, take a look at some of the other recent lessons learned posted on the forum which also list other mock exam questions you can try. Keep working at it. You will improve as you continue to work through more questions and study the materials.

Mark
7 years 7 months ago #7963

Senthilkumar Pachai

Hi Mark,

My study materials are RITA and PMBOK. I am getting from 70 to 75% in mock exams.
7 years 8 months ago #7745

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Senthilkumar,
It would help to know what resources you have been using for study prior to the first practice exam. However, don't worry about the low score since it is your first one. I also scored low on my first exam. Be sure to review all of the questions (those you missed and those you got correct) so you can understand why you missed them and that will give you an indication of where you may still have some gaps in your understanding. Keep studying and taking the practice exams and your scores will improve. Best of luck.
7 years 8 months ago #7719

Senthilkumar Pachai

Hi,

I have recently purchased simulator . I have taken my first test and scored just 66% now. Kindly please let me know the ways to improve my score more than 85%. Please suggest

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login