fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed it today with 5 "Above Target" + my thoughts

Passed it today with 5 "Above Target" + my thoughts 4 years 5 months ago #18674

• NAISU LIU
  • NAISU LIU's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hey future PMPs, i just took it this morning and passed it with 5 "Above Target"

I have been studying the exam for 3 month and I used below resources:

1 - All-in-one PMP Exam Prep Kit: PMP Book, 8 pages Quick Reference Guide, and 340 Flashcards Based on Pmbok - 6th Edition by Sohel Akhter - 10 weeks
2- PMP Exam Simulator - 2 week

So basically, i think the real exam is very close to the mockup tests in the simulator, but slightly easier. My personal experience.

The 7 mock up tests I took ranged 72% - 80% and best result i got was 3 "Above Target" + 2 "On Target"

I do not think it is realistic to remember all ITTOs, but you should remember key ones. I do not think PMP test wants to trick you with ambiguous answers whereas i think they are very straight forward. Do memorize all 49 processes and the sequence.

I was expecting more calculation questions but surprisingly, I only had 3 or 4 VERY simple and basic questions.

Therefore, do not worry too much, my guess is if you passed mock up tests in the simulator, you should be doing fine in the real exam.
Attachments:
Last edit: by NAISU LIU.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login