fbpx

Reply: Added PMP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Added PMP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 6 months ago #18550

Sanjib Neupane

Hello all (PMPs Current or Future),
I am happy to share the good news that I added PMP after my name and want to thank this group which was so instrumental for this achievement. No doubt this is the result of the hard work, however, equally important was the PM Prep cast elite package to prepare for the exam. Other references I used were:
PMBOK
Rita's book and
Andrew Ramdayal's PMP exam prep over 600 practice questions
You Tube Videos by Eduhupspot
Practice: All the chapter questions from PM Prep Cast and Rita's Book.
All the chapter questions and mock test from Andrew Ramdayal's.
Prep Cast Simulator: very reasonable questions and good practice tool. Because of my schedule I was not able to practice the full simulator tests. To get a 4 hr block was very hard for me, so I mostly practiced whatever I could do on 2 hrs targeting 100 questions to see where I stand. But afterward used to review the test results and learned a lot from the wrong answer I made.

Exam:I did not use brain dump as it was said by the proctor that you can't write anything before the exam starts.
Took only one restroom break of less than 10 min on the halfway after completing 100 questions
My pace was average of 1 min per questions. Finished the exam about 20 mins before the time
So was able to reviewed most of the flagged questions.
Similar to others experience, situational based questions were the main portion on the exam. Negligible amount of ITTOs and few maths.

Thank you all and Best of luck.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login