fbpx

Reply: At what stage PMI asks for Certificate for 35 contact hours/ PDU

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : At what stage PMI asks for Certificate for 35 contact hours/ PDU

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 3 weeks ago #29148

Cornelius Fichtner

Manoj,

For this technical support question please do the following:
- Take a screenshot of the problem (please take a full screenshot that shows everything you see on your screen. Do not crop it)
- Write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and ask for their support.

Note: The most likely explanation that I have right now without having seen the screenshot is this: Your name is quite long, and I remember a student with a similar problem in the past: The name was overlapping the "Next" button. But I cannot remember what our recommendation/correction was. I think one option was to resize the browser window, a second option to make the font smaller (by pressing ctrl-+ and ctrl--) and the third option is to shorten your name in the system. Support can find it, so please include my "guess" as you write to them.
2 years 3 weeks ago #29147

Manoj Kumar Reddy Mallakunta

i have completed all the modules in the PM Prepcast and tried the final exam, for some reason am unable to proceed with second question , which means am stuck with first question.
may i know the reason ?
5 years 9 months ago #14389

Cornelius Fichtner

Kennedy,

You are a student of The PM PrepCast, right? In this case, you will be able to receive your certificate as follows:
- Watch The PM PrepCast lessons
- Exactly two weeks / 14 days after you purchased the course, you will be able to take The Final Exam (in module 90)
- Once you pass the Final Exam you will receive your certificate (both on -screen and via email)
5 years 9 months ago #14385

Kennedy Ernest Mchomvu

So where do I have to go and have 35 contact hours and have the certificate?
5 years 9 months ago #14378

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi Cornelius!
Hope you are doing great. I just had a chat with PMI customer support team member. She said, 'You will only need to submit your certificate in the event of an audit.'.
So, I think I am good in terms of the application submission step :)
Best Regards,
Saloni
5 years 9 months ago #14377

Cornelius Fichtner

Oh! This is interesting.

So far my understanding was that you do NOT have to include/upload the actual Contact Hours Certificate in your application. You simply had to fill in information about how, where and when you received the contact hours. The certificate itself would only be requested during an audit.

Are there any students here who have recently filled in their online application who can set us straight on this? Can you tell us if you a) had to upload/attach the certificate to your application or if you b) only had to provide info about the contact hours but you don't have to actually upload/attach the certificate itself?

Thank you!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login